Use the MaxStone app to trigger your DSLR camera for time-lapse, bulb, and micro-video. Supports Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Minolta, and Samsung.
Wirelessly take quality selfies from a distance using the built-in MaxStone remote, working with both front and back cameras of your iPhone.
Track your gear using the built-in alarm. Can alert you when your MaxStone or iPhone travel out of range.
Ability to not only monitor temperature and altitude, but also air pressure to help predict rainstorms.
MaxStone uses Bluetooth 4.0 and infrared technology to connect your iPhone and camera. MaxStone is a completely wireless solution to control your camera through the MaxStone app.
Press ‘Fire’ in the app to trigger your DSLR camera’s shutter instantly or via time delay (3s, 5s, 7s, 10s). Perfect for those who like to travel and photograph alone.
- Working with MaxStone won’t increase the power consumption of the camera.
- Superior to traditional wireless remotes, as there are no interfering signals
Time-lapse + Bulb + Video
Take your photography to the next level and use MaxStone to shoot Time-lapse, Bulb, Video, and more.
- Can record time-lapse for up to 1 year!
- Time interval between shutters [ 1s ~ 24h ]
- Maximum frames [ 9999 ]
- Exposure time [ 1s ~ 99s ].
- Take hand-held long exposure where you “paint” with the light sources or set the exposure time in advance [ 1s ~ 99s ]
- Maintains operation with your camera even if your iPhone loses connection or is powered off
Keep track of your gear using the built-in Bluetooth proximity alarm sensor.
- It can alert you if you move away from your camera (beyond 80 feet), or whatever else MaxStone’s attached to, such as keys, a wallet, bags, or pets.
- It can also be used to locate your phone through triggering an alert on your phone when you press the MaxStone button.
A must-have for selfie lovers! Hold MaxStone in hand and take quality selfies through your smartphone camera from a distance. You can switch between the front and back camera to take pictures or record videos within 80 feet.
|SIZE||27 X 26 X 8 MM|
|BATTERY||CR 2032 coin cell|
|METHOD||1 – Phone to MaxStone: BLUETOOTH 4.0 / BLE within 80 feet|
2 – MaxStone to Camera: IR 940NM / within 16 feet
|ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS||25℉－158℉ ; non-waterproof|
|BATTERY LIFE||Up to 300 days|
|COMPATIBLE DEVICE||iPhone 6 & 6 Plus / iPhone 5S & 5C & 5 / iPhone 4S / iPad air & 4 / iPad 3 / iPad mini / iPod touch 5|
*We’re working on the android app
|COMPATIBLE CAMERAS||Canon / Nikon / Sony / Pentax / Olympus / Samsung / Minolta|
*For a complete list, please visit our page of compatible cameras
Battery Life Test
Experimental Method: A MaxStone containing a new battery sends infrared commands with a 1 second interval continuously until the battery runs out, while the infrared receiver tracks the process and counts the times of the infrared commands. Then the data is recorded.
Note 1: SONY CR2032 batteries were used in the experiments. Batteries with different brands or types will have an impact on the test results.
Note 2: Whether MaxStone is connected to BLE or not will not affect the results because the energy consumption of MaxStone with a BLE connection and MaxStone with a BLE radio are similar.
Note 3: Canon and Nikon give outstanding performances in the power-consuming experiment. The test duration is so long that it is via estimation that the final data is obtained.